Apples iPhoneX is currently one of the best and most expensive phone in the planet with a lot of special features ranging from finger print and facial recognition features but am not going to be talking bout how smart the apple iPhone x is rather I will be telling you bout the speculations of the screen and its cost as well.With the following characters of the screen the iPhone x screen is worth a whooping 279USD converted to naira is about N103,205
- Super Retina HD display
- 5.8-inch (diagonal) all-screen OLED Multi-Touch display
- HDR display
- 2436-by-1125-pixel resolution at 458 ppi
- 1,000,000:1 contrast ratio (typical)
- True Tone display
- Wide color display (P3)
- 3D Touch
- 625 cd/m2 max brightness (typical)
- Fingerprint-resistant oleophobic coating
- Support for display of multiple languages and characters simultaneously
The iPhone X display has rounded corners that follow a beautiful curved design, and these corners are within a standard rectangle. When measured as a standard rectangular shape, the screen is 5.85 inches diagonally (actual viewable area is less).
Is it worth the price ?
Leave your comments below
- None Found