Blackview is a brand that is popular among rugged smart phones. Blackview Company was formed in the month of March in the year 2013 by Xu Ming.
He is an entrepreneur whose company is into phone branding. The brand is owned by Shenzhen Done Electronic Co Ltd. Blackview deals on experience and quality.
The products of Blackview are of high standards and of high quality in order to ensure that each user gets an experience that is perfect.
Their products range incorporates user feedback. Their products are launched in many countries like Ukraine, Italy, Russia, the United Kingdom, Spain, Germany, Czech Republic, Algeria, Greece etc. Blackview is a global company and their products have gone round the globe.
Blackview BV9500 Pro has many features. Apart from the IP rating, the smartphone is built bulky but it is still an appealing device. Sometimes you intend to purchase a flagship phone and this device is applicable to you.
The Chinese firm Blackview did worthwhile work in that device whose features depict punctuality, autonomy and design. The smartphone us a show of technology in this modern era.
The smartphone comes with many peoperties. This device has a pleasant impression. The device features a stylish metallic combination and polycarbobate, a scanner that uses fingerprint, a double camera which is suitable for the buyer with the thickness of its case.
The panel which is 5.7 inch OGS of the frame is not minimal. The Blackview device comes with a functional 10000mAH battery. The device display comes with a brightness that is excellent with contrast indicators.
The technical specifications are not to be ignored. The processor is efficient for the user. One of SIM cards is replaceable with a micro SD card where many music and video files can be accommodated.
The photo shooting system is of high quality. The installation of the 16 mega pixels cameras gives you good quality even when shot in the evening. There is modesty of the 13 megapixel front end.
The difference between this pro model and its predecessor is not much.
Main Features And Specifications
- Android 8.1 Oreo
- IPS LCD capacitative touchscreens, 2160*1080 pixels and 5.7-inch
- 128GB storage, 256GB available with a memory card
- Dual 5MP+16 MP rear camera in the front
- 4G LTE
- MediaTek Itelio P23( octa-core) CPU having 6GB
Display and Design
The phone is both dust proof and water proof. The covering is with a poly carbonate casing and a frame that has a build that is sturdy.
There is reduction of the bezels at the top and bottom. There is niceness of this smartphone with its size of 5.7 inch including a fitting resolution.
The smartphone relies on an LTPS LCD screen that does not easily heat up like the rest of the screens. The smartphone has pixels which are 2160*1080.
Camera and Battery
The smartphone is powered by a giant battery that have a lasting potential and convenient for travelling. The battery which is 10000 mah gives you more than 2 days of power if used for surfing the web, playing music etc.
Since the smartphone is rugged, it is able to be updated with the industry just as the double rear camera you see here. You can take a selfie using a 13MP camera from the upfront placed Samsung. The features of the phone comes with a nice mix of a 16MP main camera and a sensor with an assisting 5MP.
There is placing of the smartphone into a chip set of MediaTek Octa-core. The arrangement is not bad for smartphone that is rugged as it can operate even when there is intensive use.
Available is 6GB of RAM for multitasking in a hitch free manner on the device and storing the files is carried out in a space of 64GB which is provided by Blackview.
Take note that the smartphone operates on the latest Android 8.1 Oreo.
What Are The Prices And Availability Of The Blackview BV9500?
The cost of the device is slightly above a hundred thousand naira and this is dependent on the deal and location from many stores online including some available retail outlets.
- Operating Platform: Android 8.1 Oreo
- Processor: MediaTek Helio P 23 (Octa-core)
- GPU: MP2 Mali-G71
- Memory: 6GB
- Colours: Green, yellow, black
- Type of SIM: Nano SIM
- Number of SIM: Double SIM/Single
- Display: IPS LCD, 5.7 inch, 2160* 1080 pixels ( 402 ppi), touchscreen.
- Features of the camera: LED flash, HDR, panorama, detection of face, geo tagging.
- Front camera: 720p video running at 30 fps, 13MP camera.
- Storage (built in): 128GB
- Support for memory card: available, 256GB
- Cloud Storage Bundled: (not available)
Support For Network
- 2G CDMA IX: not available
- 2G GSM: Available
- 3G WCDMA: Available
- 4G LTE: 800, 900, 1800, 2600 MHz available
Connectivity And Internet
- EDGE: Available
- GPRS: Available
- 3G/WCDMA/HSPA: Available
- HSPA+: 742.2/5.76 Mbps
- CDMA EVDO: ( not available)
- 4G LTE: LTE-A Available
- WLAN: WiFi Direct, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/gn
- Hotspot (WiFi): Available
- Bluetooth: Available, LE, EDR v5.0 joined with A2DP.
- NFC: not available
- Blaster infrared: not available
- USB Port: type of USB type C 2.0
- MMS/SMS: Available
- Messaging ( instant): Available
- Pushing of emails: Available
- Email protocol: not available
- Video player: WMV/MP4/H.265
- Music Player: WAV/WMA/MP3/FLAC+eAAC
- FM Radio: Available
- Loudspeaker: Available
- 3.5 mm Jack: Available
- Navigation: available with GLONASS, BDS and A-GPS.
- Maps: Available
Control and Sensors
- Accelerometer: Available
- Sensor/proximity: Available
- Digital Compass: Available
- Barometer: not available
- SpO2: not available
- Redometer: not available
- Finger print scanner: Available ( rear)
- Face unlock: not available
- Voice control: not available
- Gesture Control: not available
- Irish Scanner: Available
- Active cancellation for noise: Available
- Video Streaming: Available
- Charging wireless: Available
- Mobile Payment ( built in): not available
- Water resistance: Available
- Image Editor: Available
- Dust resistant: Available
- Document editor: Available
- Talk time: not available
- Stand Time: Available
- Fast charging: Available
- Standby Time: not available
More On Blackview BV99000 Pro
Where Can You Buy Black View BV9500?
You can get this device from online shops. This device is available in merchant sites like Amazon, Aliexpress and Jumia and Alibaba.
This article gives you a review, price and specification of the Blackview BV9500. If you have any questions about this device, feel free to use our comment box.